Here at Sensor Access, we have developed a way to sync the SALTO database with our GuardPoint Pro database. This will allow our customers to have both systems managed from one piece of software as well as the ability to authorise SALTO and Sensor Access control systems to co-exist smoothly on the same site.
SALTO provides the first stand-alone, battery-powered electronic lock system in access control, offering a wire-free access control solution that is an ideal replacement for mechanical locks.
How does it work?
Using the latest version of GuardPoint Pro, the database produces a table that documents every change that is made in the cardholder screen. The SALTO software is then able to connect to the GuardPoint Pro database and read the data within the table at any given time.
When creating/deleting a cardholder or making any changes in the below cardholder fields, both systems are updated in real time. These fields consist of:
- First name
- Last name
- Access group list (from GuardPoint Pro cardholder screen)
- Card code (the code of the cardholder’s card in GuardPoint Pro badge screen)
- Simple to install – wire free
- Enrol a new user or replace a lost key in seconds
- Cost-effective – save buying lost key replacements