GuardPoint Pro Software Features
Time and Attendance
Your access control system is already clocking the time and date of your employees so why not use this to calculate their hours worked?
The 'Time & Attendance' module offers a simple yet cost effective time and attendance system and can be used to:
- - Calculate total hours worked according to readers selected.
- - Definition of personal contracts, i.e. shift patterns, overtime and short time.
- - Fixed or flexible working hours.
- - Calculate time accumulated on a specific job (i.e. training, project-related) or location (meeting room or library).
- - Export the report as an external file in different formats.
The T&A + module is ideal for companies that require some time and attendance information without the cost of a dedicated T & A system.
This 'Web Interface' module allows you to connect and control GuardPoint Pro from any PC via a web browser. This module is ideal for a facility manager to make quick and simple operations from multiple locations. You can regulate the access control platform from multiple different devices as a web page is not 'operating system' dependent. The web module needs to be hosted by yourself which gives you complete control over securing your cardholder data.
The 'Alarm Control' module is a special module which gives you the power to create automated responses unique to your site requirements. Any site transaction events such as a start of an alarm or a granted access can be linked to a wide variety of actions within GuardPoint Pro.
Key Features of the ACM module include:
- - Customisation of alarm acknowledgement instructions and alarm priority levels.
- - Execution of crisis levels allowing the system to perform different type of lock down on alarm activation.
- - Email alerts upon events.
- - Live camera and cardholder photo pop up for visual verification.
- - Automatic system back up.
- - Automated report generation including fire roll call.
The 'Parking Control' module allows a simple capacity control for your car park. It ensures important members of staff and visitors will always have a guaranteed parking space. Once the set capacity is reached, the access control system can deny access and send a signal to a display panel to notify people the car park is full. The 'Car Parking' module is ideally coupled with our long range reading solutions as this allows the barrier to open automatically when your car approaches.
The 'Lift Control' module allows you to restrict which floors a cardholder can access from the lift. The cardholder enters the lift and places his credential on a reader within the lift cab. The cardholders permissions would dictate which floor buttons can be pressed. Lift Destination Control is especially useful for buildings containing multiple tenants.
The 'Multi-Site' module is ideal for applications where access at many sites need to be centrally managed. For example: this module is highly useful for organisations with several independent branches that wish to let local branches view and control only their own sites, while still retaining the ability for overall management to be done from the site headquarters. The 'Multi-Site' module allows all the records in the database (controllers, readers, cardholders, etc.) to be divided into the different sites. Each user of GuardPointPro can be authorised to view/modify one or more sites.
The 'Multi-Site' module is designed to be used with the Microsoft SQL platform which adds many benefits to system redundancy. The different type of system architecture are as follows: